Cork’s Premier Supplier of Timber Windows, Doors and Stairs
Currently nearly all double glazed units are constructed with Low E glass (low emissivity) which has a noticeable tint. Our new Ultra Clear Low E Units reduce the visible tint effect and increases the Daylight/ Solar Factor and in appropriate conditions may reduce the heating energy requirement.
Advantages of using Slimlite Glass units
- Will Comply with Building Regulations Document J Scotland and Document L England for improved thermal insulation.
- 5mm perimeter seal of Slimlite Double Glazed Units enables them to be glazed into 7mm deep glazing rebates.
- The smaller cavities between the glass reduces the required glazing width rebates and enables slimmer sections to be used.
- The only double glazed unit that can be glazed into most standard astragals.
- Can be glazed into most existing single glazing glass rebates.